The working partner of a company, who has effective control of the company, must contribute to the Social Security, in the Self-Employed Regime. You can deduct contributions on your tax return whether you pay them or the Company pays them. The difference is that if they are paid by the company, this payment must be considered as payment in kind and consequently the company must pay the corresponding withholding.