The Royal Decree Law 11/2020 regulates aid to overcome the crisis resulting from the State of Alarm, tenants who may find themselves in a situation of vulnerability as a result of the coronavirus crisis.
This law regulates the following points.
- Moratorium on the payment of rent or modification of the contract.
- State guarantees for financing tenants in vulnerable situations.
- Rental aid programme
- Aid programme for victims of gender violence, people who have been evicted from their homes, homeless people and other particularly vulnerable people.
- Extraordinary extension of leases.
- Suspension of evictions and evictions for vulnerable households.